We returned to Istanbul from Tirana and only had about
one day left. We went to our favorite place to eat,
our favorite cafe, visited Sultan Ahmed and Hagia Sophia,
ate some more, visited the Four Seasons Spa... again, had
lots of good talks, ate more good food, did some shopping
and laughed till my stomach hurt... Dürümce!
one day left. We went to our favorite place to eat,
our favorite cafe, visited Sultan Ahmed and Hagia Sophia,
ate some more, visited the Four Seasons Spa... again, had
lots of good talks, ate more good food, did some shopping
and laughed till my stomach hurt... Dürümce!
Shops, cafes, food and people everywhere.
But this picture is really all about our beautiful Turkish couple
in the distance. Thus, our Sahlep ad.
I was a little sketchy of it as first but once I tried it I was sold.
On our way home while Jairus has his last Ambien moment
which wasn't as eventful as the first Ambien moment.
I sat on the plane for the first 6 of the 11 hour flight reminiscing
every moment we had. It's not hard to say it was
the best trip I've ever taken. Jairus will never know how much
every little thing he did while we were there meant to me.
So grateful for him as my brother, best buddy,
pussy cat, Narek and Dürümce!
which wasn't as eventful as the first Ambien moment.
I sat on the plane for the first 6 of the 11 hour flight reminiscing
every moment we had. It's not hard to say it was
the best trip I've ever taken. Jairus will never know how much
every little thing he did while we were there meant to me.
So grateful for him as my brother, best buddy,
pussy cat, Narek and Dürümce!

4 comments:
You have no idea how much I indulged those pictures!! For reals yo that trip looks like it was so amazing!! I love you both! So glad you experienced it together!
What an amazing trip for you two! Sounds like Jairus is the perfect person to travel with. I think you're brave for going on such a long flight/trip while being so pregnant. You look amazing, and you're such a rock star! I hope you stuffed yourself beyond belief with baklava. Did all your Turkish/Albanian come back to you?? Kismet! Te dua. Turkey delight, sigh. :)
aahhhhh (big sigh) so marvelous! time flies by too fast huh? you will look back on this trip the rest of your life with fondness... and those stretch pants kill me:) love you.
Jairus is such a sweet brother to make this trip possible for the two of you! Memories for a lifetime!
Post a Comment